Subject: Re: Tree-Button-Mouse
To: None <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
From: Michael Hohmuth SET.RS <hohmuth@borneo.gmd.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/21/1996 10:14:22
Leo Weppelman wrote:

> I'm afraid you do nothing wrong. I guess it's my mouse-driver :-( When I
> made it, I didn't know that there were 3-button mice available for the atari,
> so I made the driver _always_ emulate the 3rd button (X is really a drag with
> 2 buttons).
> Your next question is probably how to fix it.... I don't really know. I don't
> have specs about this 3-button mouse. [...]

If memory serves right, MiNT's mouse device knows how to handle
three-button mice.  (I seem to remember that clicking the middle mouse
button is reported as pressing a joystick's fire button.)

If you can't figure it out from the MiNT source, you might as well ask
Julian directly (I believe he donated the fix).

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
WWW:   http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mh1/