Subject: Re: Compiling Kernel (long!)
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Kohout <shanee@rabbit.augusta.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/14/1996 23:15:02
Hi Leo,

> That there should be an entry in the FAQ about the '-G' flag is probabl=
> right. But that the mailing list is not the proper place to announce is=

> wrong. =

sorry, I wrote it wrong, I meen the mailinglist alone is not enough, =

because in the X-FAQ there is a part that I _must_ use a current-kernel t=
o =

get it start, and so I thougt that the mount_msdos should be in the =

sys.tar.gz ..

But another question: how must a /etc/fstab looks like to have a -G =

present?

my fstab looks like

/dev/sd0d	/gemdos		msdos	rw	1	2

Witch is the right place for -G?

> Currently the only program that needs update is mount_msdos, I see if
> I can put it up for ftp somewhere.

thanks, but I found it on germany.eu.net ...

> >  /netbsd:  nlist: No such file or directory
> >  /netbsd: _dumpdev not in namelist
> > =

> > what about this messages? =3D
> What program generates it? I guess it is savecore. If so, does /netbsd
> exist and does it contain the booted kernel?

sorry, the kernel does not exist because the gemdos-partition isn=B4t =

mounted ...

-- =

Gru=DF, Andy
-
                  Der Mensch hat die Atombombe erfunden, =

              eine Maus w=FCrde niemals eine Mausefalle bauen!

shanee@rabbit.augusta.de                                     Zirbelnu=DFt=
own
_