Subject: Re: Does a TT have NVRAM?
To: None <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
From: Stefan Grefen <grefen@convex.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/14/1996 10:11:52
In message <m0tmjlo-0000ABC@waux11.wau.mis.ah.nl>  Leo Weppelman wrote:
[...]
> > How about a parallel Adapter where you can get a PC-packet driver or
> > Linux driver for.  (e.g. NOT xircom )? The Dlink should (605?) should be
> > ok (It comes also under as various other names ...)
> I've got a scematic for connecting a Dlink to the TT-cardridge port. I don't
> know how much this beast costs...

Depends, If ssen this stuff from ~300DM to ~700DM. You may even get a used
one from a PC guy grading up to PCMCIA or a deal in PC-Shop, the market
for this stuff is going away.
I've seen a VME-BUS pcmcia card somewhere that would solve the problem
too,  I can try to find it again and get pricing.

Stefan

--
Stefan Grefen                          Convex Computer GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
grefen@convex.com		       Phone: +49-69-665270