Subject: Re: Compiling Kernel (long!)
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Waldi Ravens <waldi@moacs.indiv.nl.net>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/12/1996 20:55:13
Hallo Andreas,

> I fetch the whole sbin/ directory and try to =B4make=B4. In ccdconfig the=
> re is a =
>
> ccdconfig.c:73: `CCDF_MIRROR=B4 undeclered here (not in a funktion)

Run `make install' in src/include before rebuilding any of the
user-land utilities.

> > fd?a =3D> single sided floppy (80 tracks, 9 sectors/track)
> > fd?b =3D> double sided floppy (2*80 tracks, 9 sectors/track)
> > fd?c =3D> double sided, high density (2*80 tracks, 18 sectors/track)
>
> why not fd?.360, fd?.720 fd?.1440? Yes, I know I may link them ...

This looks even worse than the current kludge. The correct solution
is an auto-detecting fd-driver.

>  /netbsd:  nlist: No such file or directory
>  /netbsd: _dumpdev not in namelist
>
> what about this messages? =

If I've understood your previous message correctly, /netbsd is just
a symink, pointing to some file on a gemdos-fs. Since the gemdos-fs
is not properly mounted, the pointed to file does not exist, hence
the "no such file..." error message.

Regards,
Waldi