Subject: Re: Compiling Kernel (long!)
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Kohout <shanee@rabbit.augusta.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/10/1996 21:44:41
Hello,

you remember, I try to compile sbin/ ...

in savecore is zopen.c missing

in mount_msdos:

mount_msdos.c: In funktion =B4main=B4:
mount_msdos.c:78: structure has no member named =B4flags=B4
mount_msdos.c:78: =B4MSDOSFSMNT_GEMDOSFS=B4 undeclared (first use this fu=
nktion)
mount_msdos.c:81: structure has no member named =B4flags=B4
mount_msdos.c:81: =B4MSDOSFSMNT_SHORTNAME=B4 undeclared (first use this f=
unktion) =

mount_msdos.c:84: structure has no member named =B4flags=B4
mount_msdos.c:84: =B4MSDOSFSMNT_LONGNAME=B4 undeclared (first use this fu=
nktion)
mount_msdos.c:87: structure has no member named =B4flags=B4
mount_msdos.c:87: =B4MSDOSFSMNT_NOWIN95=B4 undeclared (first use this fun=
ktion)

I think, I can=B4t compile mount_msdos without the whole current-src-tree=
=2E So it =

is better to include the binary in the kernel-src-tree for them they comp=
ile =

the kernel ... (my english is terrible, I hope you understand :-).

But I need a mount_msdos! Please send one via mail ... maybe Thomas G.? =

(Hallo Thomas, w=FCrdest Du mir bitte das mount_msdos per mail schicken, =
oder =

auf nasim ablegen? Vielleicht in /home/shanee ... Danke)

I try to fetch the current-src and compile the things mayself. Is a parti=
tion =

with 60MByte enouph?

-- =

Gru=DF, Andy
-
                  Der Mensch hat die Atombombe erfunden, =

              eine Maus w=FCrde niemals eine Mausefalle bauen!

shanee@rabbit.augusta.de                                     Zirbelnu=DFt=
own
_