Subject: Re: Compiling Kernel (long!)
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Kohout <shanee@rabbit.augusta.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/10/1996 20:37:07
Hello,

> A couple of weeks ago the change was announced by Leo. I guess
> it's important enough to repost for those who joined in later:

aha, but the Mailinglist is not the right place for this. This should be =
a =

part of the kernel-src-README just as the FAQ (in FreeBSD LINT) and the s=
rc =

for the mount_msdos

> So when you decide to update to the latest -current, please get the
> latest sources of mount_msdos _and_ sys/mount.h.

and sbin/mount/mntopts.h

I fetch the whole sbin/ directory and try to =B4make=B4. In ccdconfig the=
re is a =

ccdconfig.c:73: `CCDF_MIRROR=B4 undeclered here (not in a funktion)

> fd?a =3D> single sided floppy (80 tracks, 9 sectors/track)
> fd?b =3D> double sided floppy (2*80 tracks, 9 sectors/track)
> fd?c =3D> double sided, high density (2*80 tracks, 18 sectors/track)

why not fd?.360, fd?.720 fd?.1440? Yes, I know I may link them ...

 /netbsd:  nlist: No such file or directory
 /netbsd: _dumpdev not in namelist

what about this messages? =