Subject: Info wanted: nvram
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/09/1996 23:24:11
Hi,

	As some of you might have noticed, an nvram-driver has appeared recently
in NetBSD/Atari. This driver was required to change the boot-preference
when installing a NetBSD bootblock (more about that in one of my next mails).

Currently the only locations I know of in the NVram are the boot-preference
and the SCSI-hostid. I have been looking through some archives, but there
seems to be no more info available. On the atari-mailing list ST Computer 2/92
was mentioned as a possible source of information. Is there anybody who has
this particular volume?

If you can provide info about the NVram please drop me a mail.

Thanks, Leo.