Subject: Taylor UUCP problems #2
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel@icon.pp.se>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/05/1995 23:37:47
It appears as if I've forgotten how to RTMF. After browsing through
the info-manual I now know how to change the packet-size for the
g-protocol.

However, after bumping it up to 1024 it acts just like the i-
protocol (just sits there doing nothing after the initial handshake,
and then hangs up complaining that it didn't receive any packet
(even though I see the RD-light on the modem flash several times)).
I'm no expert, but this looks to me like I'm having problems with
either the ringbuffer never flushing its contents or Taylor not
understanding that a packet has arrived.

Once again I must ask: do I need some special config that normally
isn't needed in order to get Taylor to work?

/Daniel