Subject: ?: sd1(...): dma-ready: code = 2
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Hohmuth <hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/05/1995 03:19:41
I've just installed the Nov 1 1.1-BETA of NetBSD/Atari.  Everything
worked fine but...

Every time the hard disk containing my NetBSD system is accessed
(e.g. when browsing directories or flushing write buffers), the kernel
writes the following annoying message:

    sd1(ncrscsi0:1:0): dma-ready: code = 2

Can anyone tell me what that means and how I can get rid of it?

My system is a TT w/4+4MB RAM, the disk in question is a Quantum
LPS240.

(I'm new with NetBSD/Atari, so please forgive me if this has already
been discussed before...  I've been unable to locate a searchable
archive of this mailing list.)

Thanks in advance,
Michael
--