Subject: Re: Compiled a kernel but...
To: None <icon!zumdick.rhein-main.de!bsdnat@nic.tip.net>
From: Daniel Eriksson <icon!daniel@nic.tip.net>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/29/1995 23:22:08

> In <FJYVFJBSUP@zumdick.rhein-main.de> you (Nat!) wrote:
>
> What gives ? Is anyone using a CD-ROM on the Atari with NetBSD ?

I had the exact same problems you have at first. I then saw a
note somewhere (can't remember where) saying I should use:

mount -t cd9660 -o ro /dev/cd0a /cdrom

I don`t know the difference, but at least I can mount and use
my TrueType font-disk.

I bet someone can explain in more detail... :-)

/Daniel Eriksson (running NetBSD on a Falcon _without_ FPU!)
                 (BIG kudos to Leo, who has recompiled close
                  to a gazillion times... :-)

BTW, as you might see I have a slight problem with sendmail. I`m
getting dangerously close to the point of no return. It seems like
I`ve tried every single m4-file combination, but I can`t get it
to feed uux (or mail.local for that matter) a nice looking header.
If someone out there is running a single computer connected to the
Internet via a dial-up UUCP-link I would be more than grateful for
some advice...

---
Daniel Eriksson, test engineer, /// Ericsson Radio Systems
daniel@icon.pp.se, eradaer@gaera.ericsson.se