Subject: Re: CD-ROM and the Falcon
To: None <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/10/1995 09:03:29
> > When will NetScape be available for NetBSD :)
> The problem here was motif-libs as far as I recall.

Leo's description is correct for Mosaic.  For NetScape, you'll have to
talk to NetScape Communications.  Their code should be easy to port to
NetBSD/m68k, but they're probably not interested in doing it, and
they're not about to let the source go...

Chimera is your best option for compiling something if you don't have
Motif.  Mosaic and Arena binaries are available (look for ones for
NetBSD/amiga--you should be able to use those).  Lesstif (a Motif clone)
is progressing rather well, and it might be an option sometime in the
not-too-distant future for use with Mosaic.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>