Subject: Re: CD-ROM and the Falcon
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nat! <bsdnat@zumdick.rhein-main.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/09/1995 23:17:30
In <m0t17vX-00007uC@waux11.wau.mis.ah.nl> you (Leo Weppelman) wrote:

>This is most probably caused by the fact that I forgot to add the
>'option CD9660' to the kernel config files. I fixed this about a week
>ago. So you can try adding the above line to config/FALCON and rebuild
>the kernel or be patient and wait about a week. Because of the oncoming
>release I will upload 2 intermediate releases.

A couple of questions...

What must I download to compile my own kernel ?
[ I have base, comp, etc and man ]

Is this all I need ?
        ksrc10  This set contains the sources to the NetBSD 1.0
                kernel, config(8), config.new(8) and dbsym(8).
                [ 4.5M gzipped, 20.8M uncompressed ]

Is 'ppp' configured in the current kernel ?
When will NetScape be available for NetBSD :)

Greets
   Nat!

P.S.  It's sent to the list, because maybe someone is secretly
      asking himself the same :)

------------------"Bang that bit that doesn't bang"---------------

                 Yeah, money talks / ... I should know
                  Mine always says / 'Good bye'!