Subject: Gcc 2.7.0
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Explorer <asx@ccnet.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/16/1995 00:02:40
I managed to get the first phase done and started stage1 as per
instructions but the make proces stopped at:
"don't know how to make ./../tree.h"
Huh?  What the hell.. this is the same damn source I *just* finished
building the compiler.

I know that this is not a kernel bug or I'm low on memory (which thanks to
Niklas Hallqvist I resolved).. so could it be the source or something
else that I may have overlooked. Moreover, is it necessary to actually
build the second stage or can I live witht eh first "issue" until the GNU
folks come out with 2.7.1 which they claim fixes some problems with NetBSD?

I have given the whole compilation plenty of disk and memory space and
let it run.

Comments?

I shot Charles (*&%^#) Mongomery Burns!