Subject: Re: GEMDOS-FS problems
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Helmar Goettsch <goettsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/13/1995 18:57:56

> Hi Helmar,
Hi Waldi,

> > Hmm, today I've partitioned a new disk with NBR, NBS, some NBU filesystems
> > and one GEMDOS-fs with exact 30.03 MB on partition d .
> > I succeded in installing / and /usr fs from the install-script, [...]
>
> Installation from tape?
No not yet. With 'installing' I ment 'newfs' and 'mounting' like it is
done in the install-script. After that I have this empty NetBSD-fss's.

> > How big is your biggest GEMDOS-fs, which can be mounted under NetBSD ?
>
> Approx. 720KB, a floppy. :-) Gemdos-fss on hard disk are > 80MB.
So it was on my disks, until I partitioned my NetBSD-disk as I told in
my last mails.
This let me think that NO GEMDOS-fss on disk will work up to now ;-)
HEG