Subject: New stuff on lamp
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/05/1995 22:43:54
Hi all,

	I have put some new stuff on sun-lamp (arch/atari):

    - netsbsd.3.gz/netbsd.3 (in kernels)
      This kernel contains modified msdosfs mount code that is not
      (yet) present in the original source tree. It has a modified
      sanity test (I followed some of Waldi's suggestions). If it
      fails, it will yell at you but mount it anyway. It is somewhat
      of a joke because I was able to mount all my ufs partitions as
      MSDOS filesystems. This is probably due to the fact that the
      Atari AHDI program always creates a MSDOS-filesystem on each
      partition it creates and newfs does not wipe-out the first
      block of the filesystem as it considers it a bootblock.
      I also modified the floppy driver because HD floppies could
      not work. If they work now, I don't know because I can't test
      it.
      Note that version 2 of the kernel is deleted!

   - loadbsd.ttp/loadbsd.ttp.gz (in utils)
     I fixed the FPU detection (again thanks Waldi!).

Leo.