Subject: Re: how to mount a TOS partition?
To: NetBSD for Atari <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <benni@phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/04/1995 22:07:13
Huhu Leo!

> > 16 MB TT RAM seems to work fine for me (10 MB ST / 16 MB TT).
> Do you have 10/16Mb or did you decrease it using the '-T' option of the
> loader? Did you install the distribution sets?
> It makes me very curious about what's wrong with Benni's configuration.
> Well just wait and see what results he gets.

Yep. But unfortunately, I don't have to much time right now (have to
finish a paper till Monday -- just started today :)). Hope to make some
more tests tomorroy evening or, more probably, Monday evening.

In the meantime, you could fix the problem with the msdos partitions... :)
As Waldi has this problem, too, there really seems to be something wrong...

Ciao,
Benni
--
      ,,,,