Subject: Re: StrongARM ?n
To: None <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/19/2001 09:32:01
> hi,
>    Would anyone be able to recommend a manufacturer for obtaining a
> couple units running StrongARM for experimentation with this arch?
> I would like to get acquainted with this arch and basically believe this
>
> would be the best approach..

There is only one manufacturer of StrongARM -- Intel, so I assume you mean
a distributer -- there are several mentioned on the Intel web site.  See
developer.intel.com/design/strong/index.html for details.

If however, you just want to investigate the ARM architecture in general,
then plenty of information (including a list of development and evaluation
boards) can be found on the ARM web pages -- www.arm.com

Richard.