Subject: Re: Strongarm based RiscPC question
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/04/2001 16:51:20
	I'm really looking for something that could run on existing
	NetBSD versions as well. Hmm, could someone with a strongarm
	based RiscPC send me the output of 'sysctl hw' and
	/var/run/dmesg.boot? (arm6 and arm7 entries also gratefully
	appreciated :)

	Thanks!

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --