Subject: Re: E+ reading code
To: David J.Ruck <druck@freeuk.com>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/02/2001 23:35:20
On Saturday 02 June 2001  8:06 pm, David J.Ruck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I spoke to one of the ARM BSD team at Wakefield about E+ reading code,
> I've forgotten who it was so would they like to get in touch.

Hi Dave,

It was me you spoke to, I tried emailing you a couple of days back, but the
email bounced:

from anchor-post-30.mail.demon.net [194.217.242.88]

<druck@armclub.org.uk>

550 <druck@armclub.org.uk>... Host unknown (Name server: freeuk.com: host not
found)

I was going to try emailing you again tommorrow, but you've beaten me to it :)

For those that don't know, currently filecore fs can only read ADFS format,
with RISC-OS 4, they introduced ADFS+ formats that can do long names :)

Dave was going to help us sort out being able to read ADFS+ :)

If you want to email be privately we can sort this out (just though I'd let
the list know what this was about :)

Cheers,
Chris