Subject: Back on line
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/04/2001 01:17:43
Dear all,

i'm back online again after the IP number change of my ISP
had disasterous effects :( ...  but i hope i haven't missed
much ...  I dont have much time lately due to my illness and
general busyness :( ... but i'm nevertheless working slowly
at the X support for the RiscPC's wscons. Plans to build
a wscons X server are a bit delayed for I ran into a wierd
X protocol thingy on keyboard mappings ... well i'll see
to that later... the pointer and mouse support are allmost
finished now and will be committed soon.

Cheers,
Reinoud