Subject: Wakefield CD
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/23/2001 21:10:56
Hi,

In a bid to be organised I thought I'd tempt people with what I plan to be on
the CD at wakefield (this doesn't mean it'll all make it, experience shows
that it doesn't always ;).

1.5.1 build - in whatever state it's at that point should be late beta or
release
Also Xsrc build against 1.5.1 (will probably be xfree86 v3.3.6 based, as we
don't do 4.0.x on arm)

-current build - probably a reasonably recent current
source code for both of the above (tbz'd (bzip2 compresses better, even if
it's not standard ;).

Bootloaders, the new one from Andrew for release, and Reinoud's new one for
-current)

copy of www.netbsd.org (from CVS)
copy of NetBSD guide (from archive supplied by author (thanks to Federico)

And the remaining space hopefully filled with pkgs :)

Please note that I'm in the US from tommorrow (tuesday) till Sunday, so any
suggestions/ideas etc on anything people might also want on the CD I'll
handle when I get back (yep I'm completely without internet access :).

Cheers,
Chris