Subject: Re: Scrubbing obsolete snapshots: arm32 edition.
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/10/2001 03:22:35
> > 48810   20000529
> > 68252   20000620-1.5
> > 83128   20001010-1.5_ALPHA2
>
> I'd say chuck those 3, we've got 1.5 release (1.5.1 soon I hope, (with a bit
> of luck in time for wakefield show in 6 weeks time))

ok

Those three, and 20010324 because it has problems reported against it and
has been superseded by 20010407-1.5T that I just uploaded, have been marked
as obsolete by having the suffix "-obsolete" appended to their names.

If no one objects by 0100 hrs 20010413-UTC, I'll arrange for them to be
deleted. Unfortunately since some of those directories are not writable
by group netbsd, I may have to contact admins or the original uploaders
to get this done. sigh

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com