Subject: Re: Existing PRs
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/29/2001 11:22:49
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Chris Gilbert wrote:
> I've just been reading through the current list of arm32 PR's and was
> wondering how many of them are still valid?  Some of them are very old now,
> I'm listing the ones I think we can do some action on, or need reproing and I
> lack hardware.

There's [port-arm32/10502] CATS crash under heavy IDE usage.

This is a show stopper to me. I've not yet tried 1.5 on the CATS, but I
don't see why it should have improved (seeing it's a problem present since
the first 1.3F kernels and throughout 1.4). I've got customers with CATS
machines that lock 5 times daily. Sadly, I'm being forced to look at
ripping out the boards and putting in i386 stuff.

I can lend hardware if you are interested.

--
Stephen