Subject: Re: Wakefield show (again :)
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/10/2001 21:17:17
	Maybe why we prefer the goals and focus of NetBSD to those of
	linux. Linux and NetBSD live in the same area from the user
	perspective, so its a valid question.

	But I understand Richard's concerns. We should try to keep that
	section short, and as crisply factual as possible.

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --