Subject: Merge - part 2
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/24/2001 17:59:20
Hi hi,

Well i'm glad you found some critters around while testing my changes for
at least they are cought now allready !! wierd though that the hpcarm
didnt build for i did a `make depend' to check if every file was readable

well part 2 offcource is to merge the `c' files.... esp. the `mainbus'
code. This code really needs work i admit and Ben and I have discussed it
a few times too ...

Then there is the point of what to call the directory where the shared
stuff is placed ... i'd be for ../sys/arch/arm/arm32 for common stuff and
../sys/arch/arm/armv4 or so for specific SA stuff; ../sys/arch/arm/armv3
etc ... as proposed by someone (sorry i cant find it back :( ) on the
port-arm32 list...

Cheers,
Reinoud