Subject: ARM ELF toolchain patches (again)
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org, port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/22/2001 23:17:27
I've tweaked the patches so that GCC generates FPA-format doubles with
-mhard-float and VFP-format doubles by default and with -msoft-float.  The
CPP predefines should be correct as well.  The choice of FP format should
really be independent of hard/soft float, but this is good enough for our
purposes until Richard does proper VFP support.

Oh, and I've pulled out a patch that shouldn't have been there in the
first place.

<URL:ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/bjh21/armelf/
     	arm-elf-toolchain-20010222.diff>

Please continue arguing over in the other thread.