Subject: Re: "failed to map ubc_object" panic on CATS (Re: IDE Breakage in 1.5: false alarm? )
To: Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org>
From: David Feustel <dfeustel@mindspring.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/09/2001 12:22:37
I have a complete CATS system which I bult around a CATS motherboard that I
bought from Simtec several years ago. While the motherboard is well done,
Simtec support is almost non-existant. I cannot recommend buying Simtec
products
to anyone this side of the Atlantic. Simtec Support was a little bit better
when Neil Carson
was in England. Now he's in the states.