Subject: Re: 1.5a2 installation kernel??
To: M Pollard <M.Pollard@bristol.ac.uk>
From: Dave Daniels <dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/27/2000 15:37:15
In article <200010241048.LAA15753@lion.mpc-data.co.uk>,
   Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk> wrote:
> is F+ compatible as I am still running with RISCOS 3.7. Has anyone got
> NetBSD installed on the same disk as a RISC OS4/F+ filecore format
> partition? bb_riscbsd is BASIC perhaps the maths just overflows for
> 2GB+ partitions so needs a little tweaking.

I run NetBSD with RISC OS 4 with a F+ disk. My RISC OS partition
is a little under four gigabytes in size with NetBSD having the
rest of the disk. From this I would suggest that bb_riscbsd is
RISC OS 4/F+ format compatible but looking at the code it will
fail with a RISC OS partition greater than four gigabytes in size.

Dave Daniels