Subject: OT: suitable source of arm32 systems ?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: None <dme@dme.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/24/2000 21:02:05
I'd like to acquire a system to assist with learning about ARM and
NetBSD/arm32.  The obvious options are a Shark, an Acorn system or
CATS.

Any suggestions as to where I might be able to find a Shark ?

CJE are selling low end Acorn RiscPC 610 systems for 100ukp (see
http://www.cje.co.uk/micros/news/rpi.html).  Can someone confirm that
this system will run 1.5_whatever ?

CATS seem to be rather more than I would like to spend at the moment,
and it's not clear to me that Simtec are actually still selling them.

I'm working on a port to the Psion5, which is progressing, though I
decided that it would be useful to have another arm32 for reference
purposes.

Thanks for any suggestions.

dme.