Subject: Re: XF86_SVGA for Shark with XKB
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.kleinbus.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/23/2000 16:36:57
On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

: > > but to be honest, i think i've never had any luck with xkb on
: > > NetBSD/i386, either, so i could be broken...
: >
: > Well, I'm quite sure, it works. At least right now, where I'm
: > typing this. ;-)

: If nobody provides evidence that it would be a problem, I'll change arm32
: to build XKB into X (as proposed by Thomas Runge) by end of this week.

It works.  From memory, this was a problem during initial Shark development
with a modified 1.3.2 tree and source direct from XFree86.  I had built the
server with XKB included several times over, but lost track of that change
when everyone started jabbering about XFree 3.9/4.x.  It should be turned on.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/