Subject: Re: XF86_SVGA for Shark with XKB
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@sibyte.com>
From: Thomas Runge <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/16/2000 18:59:06
On 16 Oct 2000, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

> I seem to recall trying to turn it on, during the later days of
> development, and i seem to recall that it didn't work...
>
> but to be honest, i think i've never had any luck with xkb on
> NetBSD/i386, either, so i could be broken...

Well, I'm quite sure, it works. At least right now, where I'm
typing this. ;-)

xdpyinfo says this:

name of display:    :0.0
version number:    11.0
vendor string:    The XFree86 Project, Inc
vendor release number:    3360
maximum request size:  4194300 bytes
motion buffer size:  256
bitmap unit, bit order, padding:    32, LSBFirst, 32
image byte order:    LSBFirst
number of supported pixmap formats:    2
supported pixmap formats:
    depth 1, bits_per_pixel 1, scanline_pad 32
    depth 16, bits_per_pixel 16, scanline_pad 32
keycode range:    minimum 8, maximum 134
focus:  window 0x1000002, revert to Parent
number of extensions:    21
    BIG-REQUESTS
    DOUBLE-BUFFER
    DPMS