Subject: RiscPC Xserver
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/11/2000 23:53:08
Hi,

Does anyone know the current state of the code for the VIDC20 Xserver?

I'm looking to do a build of the current source for the Epsom show.
Currently my RPC is churning through the kernels needed to do the
distribution (spent a good 14-15 hours doing the make build part)

I'm looking to start the Xserver build off in the morning.

Note I'm busy scanning the archive from around June last year.  See what I
can turn up on this.  So I may well answer my own question :)

(Note that I've been out of the loop on netbsd for near 2 years, but decided
to sort out my RPC and actually make use of it so I'm rapidly catching up :)

Cheers,
Chris