Subject: Re: TODO list
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org,dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/27/2000 22:03:42
In article <49e4cb23c5dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk> you write:
>In article <E13HOVV-0001m7-00@chiark.greenend.org.uk>,
[bootloader]
>I do not wish to sound as if I am knocking anyone, but I sent the
>updated source to Mark Brinicombe last November. As port master
>I thought it would be up to him to integrate it into the NetBSD
>source tree.

It probably is -- it's certainly rather outside my remit (at least until and
unless we sort out a joint sys/arch/arm).  I'd recommend filing a PR about
it -- that way it stands a good chance of both avoiding getting lost and
maybe getting spotted by someone relevant.  I'm also likely to take a look
at it and see if putting in arm26 support is likely to be possible.