Subject: Re: intern. pccons for shark
To: Thomas Runge <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.kleinbus.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/24/2000 23:39:58
On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 08:45:21AM +0200, Thomas Runge wrote:

> As I only have german keyboards, which the shark doesn't support,
> I made a patch for /sys/arch/arm32/shark/pccons.c.

> Could someone please test this? It would be nice, if it would
> find it's way into the official sources...

Let me guess: you never tried actually outputting non-USASCII characters?

AFAICT, the DNARD console already understands ISO8859-1 character output,
so the DISPLAY_ISO8859_1 stuff must be removed. I'm testing this at the
moment.

Please tell me the PR number (if there is any) for your submission.

Regards,
	-is