Subject: Re: ARMLinux emulation?
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/26/2000 15:27:35
> Are their plans to move to elf in the near future?  (Just wondering, I'm
> rather behind on these things, and likely to ask silly questions...)

It keeps getting mentioned, but there don't seem to be any firm plans (at
least, not that I've heard of).  Maybe now we have forked the 1.5 branch,
we can start work on it... :-)

> And on a different note, did you ever get anywhere with the vidc sound
> driver?

No, I haven't had chance to look at it for a while.  To clean it up
properly we really need to implement bus_dma for iomd.  It's something I
keep intending to look at, but I'd like to get some of my other mods out
of my tree first.  I really should post that disclaimer to the TNF....

R.