Subject: Shark boot blocks?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Konrad Schroder <perseant@hhhh.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/28/1999 11:01:56
This sounds like it should be a FAQ, but I couldn't find the answer in the
install notes or through perusal of the port-arm32 archives.

I recently acquired a Shark (thanks again, Steve!) netbooted it without
trouble from an i386 server system.  I'd really like to boot it from an
internal drive (hd when I get it, zip for now), but /usr/mdec is empty.
I've found the riscpc loader, but it doesn't seem to go with the Shark(?)
and in any case I don't know what to do with it.  So the question is:

Are there boot blocks for the Shark?  If so, where; and how does one
install them?

Thanks,
						Konrad Schroder
						perseant@hhhh.org