Subject: Some questions about installation
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Marcus Pries <mpries@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/23/1999 20:09:47
Hallo all at port-arm32!

At first I have to thank Reinoud Zandijk for his tips to install NetBSD
on my RiscPC with the VOYAGER-Kernel and the NetBSD-1.3.2-Install-Kernel.

Secondly I have some questions about the installation of NetBSD on my
RiscPC that are not mentioned in the installation manual:

1. How do I use the ramdisk-1.4.fs together with the VOYAGER-Kernel
on my RiscPC 600 (with ARM610) and the loader-Program?

2. How do I configure a german keymap when NetBSD is installed?

3. How do I configure X (there are only PC-X-Server in xserver.tgz and
no one named e.g. Xarm or so)?

Thanks to all who can help me.

Marcus Pries

  __  _____