Subject: Re: A small patch
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <zandijk@cs.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/20/1999 01:55:07
Hi Neil,

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Neil A. Carson wrote:
> The arm console doesn't currently emulate vt220 properly. It gets vt100
> pretty much right, however.

so I noticed :-((, but with vt220, my Pine/vi etc work file and most
importantly... my cursorkeys work! The only stuff that goes wrong is some
ncurses-4 stuff. That'll mess things up... try f.e. ``sniffit -i''... How
is `wscons' doing? Is it still under development? I hear so little about
it. Would like to help if possible? I can program `C' and assembler quite
well, allthough I have the need for feedback-debugging... My
Sun-SLC/NetBSD takes that job :-)

Reinoud