Subject: RE: CATS 1.4 boot problem
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/16/1999 17:21:51
Hi again,

I've finally managed to get my CATS board to boot the 1.4 kernel and get to
a shell prompt, but I still can't mount /usr or cd into /etc. running mount
results in it dying with some sort of syscall problem. cd'ing into /etc
makes sh die the same way. I still don't have any idea as to what is going
on. Has anyone else updated their CATS board this way and gotten it to work?

-Edwin