Subject: Re: Shark hard disk problems
To: Andy Loukes <aloukes@argogroup.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/07/1999 06:44:22
Andy Loukes <aloukes@argogroup.com>  wrote:
 > I think the firmware is Feb 1997/8 not sure which.
 > If I do need to update it where do I find new firmware?

I think that's the current firmware. At least what I'm running...

In any event, I had to agree to a license to be given a URL to the
new firmware so I can't just post where it is nor can I distribute
it...

I'm not sure what the present status of that firmware is... I was sent
the agreement by Digital when the distribution of the Sharks was
under-way... If you have subsequently received a shark, then you
should speak to whoever gave it to you...

Of course, I defer to anyone with more knowledge of the situation than
me.