Subject: eb0 not working in -current
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/04/1999 09:59:43
I've just compiled up a 1.4C kernel as of last night's sup. It looks to
boot correctly however even though it has ifconfig'ed eb0 with the right
values (and I can ping the interface address), it doesn't talk to the rest
of the network. Switching back to a 1.4_BETA kernel works fine. There have
been quite a few changes (moving definitions like ETHER_MAX_LEN to a more
MI position, adding CRC into it). It's likely that the ea0 and ie0 drivers
are probably non-functional as they have been altered in the same way (by
thorpej).

--
Dr. Stephen Borrill