Subject: Re: Xvidc-1
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/03/1999 15:25:51
On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Mike Pumford wrote:

> Just tried this. It seems a lot smoother than Xarm and is a lot smaller.
> There's only one problem that I spotted which is that the mouse didn't
> work until I pressed the num-lock key. This did not change the state of
> the num lock light though.

Depending on how recent you kernel is there may be a problem with the
mouse initially. You should find that pressing any key is enough to start
the mouse working. This is due to a bug in the mouse driver that I have
fixed in current. I guess the old Xarm server has some sort of kludge
around this or just did all the mouse I/O in a different way (i.e. did not
use SIGIO).

The keypad still needs work as well as the lock keys ..

Cheers,
				Mark