Subject: CATS firmware upgrade info?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/25/1999 22:24:52
I'm trying to get all my NetBSD machines up to 1.4 and I thought now would
be a good time to get the firmware in my CATS box upgraded so it can boot
from the ATAPI devices.

Is there any way to bootstrap an upgrade using the current firmware, or
do I have to get my motherboard to Mark (or his designated representative)?

(I believe we're both in the bay area now so that should be easy to
accomplish without the postal service.)

BTW if any of you are planning to be at the SF-Bay user's group meeting this
thursday, I am going to try to be there to say hi.

(Where have I been since January? Long story...)

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com