Subject: NetBSD/Arm32 FAQ update
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Wain <paul.wain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/09/1999 01:10:35
David Brownlee asked me to take a look at reworking the NetBSD/arm32
FAQ. Its almost done and I need some feed back :) Can people take a look
at:

        http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~ccsrpsw/faq.html

Its not spell checked - and I need more info - e.g. a proper answer on
the Shark firmware FAQ, and a better phrasing of the mailing list
information.

Please please take a look. If I've missed FAQs, let me know. If you
think answers are wrong, let me know. If you have any comments at all,
let me know.

My plan is to get this submitted to the main NetBSD by the end of next
week :)

Cheers,

Paul

| Paul Wain                         || Tel: +1 650 631 GOAT (4628)     |

| Network Computer Inc.             || Web: http://www.nc.com/         |

| Redwood Shores, CA 94040          ||                                 |