Subject: Re: 1.4/arm32 CDROM
To: David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com>
From: Paul Wain <paul.wain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/01/1999 18:13:03
I think Herb has some, based upon how much time "Netbsd.com" has to get the
CD image together, since they have to for the Usenix CD.

However Im guessing these may prove to be a limit resource again like the 1.3
CDs were.

Paul

David Forbes wrote:

> Are there any plans to distribute 1.4 (when it's released) on CDROM, for
> the few of us that don't have a fast reliable net connection?
>
> David.
>
> PS - If there aren't any "official" plans: I'll probably have a CD-RW and
> a couple of spare weeks at the beginning of June, if there's demand.

| Paul Wain                         || Tel: +1 650 631 GOAT (4628)     |
| Network Computer Inc.             || Web: http://www.nc.com/         |
| Redwood Shores, CA 94040          ||                                 |