Subject: NetWinder functionality?
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: John Todd <jtodd@loligo.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/30/1999 10:13:34
I've been through the archives of the list, and I see quite a bit of
discussion about the Corel NetWinder (now HCC) box, but I don't see
anything that quantitatively says that the NetBSD port will work on
this device.

Does anyone have any concrete experiences or pointers to resources
for getting NetBSD running on these little boxes?  I'm not very keen
on running Linux on these boxes, if only for consistency of OS flavor
in my network.

PS: I have the "RM" (rack-mount) versions, so I couldn't give a hoot
about video, sound, or phone-jack support.  I just need solid I/O
performance on disk and ethernet.

JT