Subject: RE: Questions about sound, MIDI and top.
To: 'richard.earnshaw@arm.com' <richard.earnshaw@arm.com>
From: Gilbert, Christopher <GilbeC@tetraworld.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/05/1999 16:10:48

Yep, I believe that in most cases the vidcaudio device doesn't work because
beep is actually grabbing the interrupt.  Ideally the beep should attach to
vidcaudio, and then queue a beep to be played.  I'd not done any planning
for anything fancy with channels mixing etc

I'll try and take a look over the weekend for the code.  Anyone know if
there's a way to network an RPC to a PC (pc runs linux or win95...) with a
serial cable?  I don't really want to start downloading onto floppies again,
I've got an ls-120 at work and at home (but in the PC)  Actually anyone know
if an ls120 would work with a RapIDE card? *ponder* One way to find out :)

Chris

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and may not represent those of the company.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient. You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail to another pers
on or take copies of it.