Subject: web and impression.
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: None <kim@pvv.ntnu.no>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/12/1998 21:48:57
I searched for "ARM and NETBSD" on Altavista, since I am
cleaning my links. The impression I got aws a lot
of Marks old page, with  no reference to anything current, the netbsd
homepage, with no reference to anything current on the ARM32 front, Peter Bergs
homepage with som current stuff, but litle reference, lots of technical
discussion, and Causalitys homepage, hidden in the noise.

A person searching for ARM & Unix will not find much useful information,
but will rather be lost.

What about removing old pages, replacing them with links to
the current page, if there is one?

Kim0

PS: Compiling works much better now. gcc has not crashed.
    Is it the new kernel or the new gcc sets, or just luck?
    Perhaps a combination? And I am writing thhis through a
    telnet session, while compiling scilab, while ftp'ing cryptozilla.
    MUCH better than before. My only complaint at he moment is that
    task switching appears to be every 2 seconds, or simething.
    (The spelling and grammarr mistakes are caused by this 'typeahead'
     and slow responce)) But all in all, amajor improvements.