Subject: Re: PGP problems (was Re: StrongARM replacement, 20 names on my list)
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
From: Graham Bell <aaa358@home.cam.net.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/01/1998 14:05:57
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Mike Pumford wrote:
> Well I have a revision K StrongARM and my pgp (v2.6.3ia) built using the
> NetBSD package system on a 1.3F current system will happily encrypt and
> decrypt straight to/from binary or ASCII representations. If there's an
> FTP server somewhere which accepts NetBSD-current packages then I could
> upload my PGP package to it. It would need to be outside the US though.
>
> Mike

Well that'd be a good idea but for one thing.. I've only got e-mail, Newsgroup
and IRC access to the Inet, for everything else I'm on CAMnet's
intranet only :-( . And why does the _exact_ same problem show up under Risc OS
as well? I have a feeling it's a bit more (teminal!?!) than a software problem,
oh well..  I'm going to start using the machine in anger soon so I'll find out
if it's a big problem or I'll let my father find out what's wrong, as I'm using
his comp while I wait for machine #2.

Regards,
       Graham