Subject: KDE and QT lib - Compiling problems
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Teichmann <teich-p@Rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/01/1998 03:23:36
Some time ago I wrote that I would try to upload all the KDE packages.
So I now decided that it is time to build the packages. Unfortunately
it needed to recompile all, and something very strange happened:

It did not want to compile kdelibs. It happened when compiling
kdelibs/kdecore/kdebug.cpp. A bit sttange is that the last file successfully
compiled before was also kdebug.cpp, but with additional options -fPIC.
So it might be a compiler problem?

Another strange fact is that about 2 months ago, when I only compiled it but
made no packages, it worked without problems. I have still the same kernel
and the same compiler. (Oh but another source tree...)

Any idea what to do?

--
Peter Teichmann

Email: teich-p@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de  WWW: rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~teich-p